Common Grounds steps boldly towards a new ecology of work and play. Combining a purpose-built business hub with 40% green space and a vibrant mix of cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail offerings, Common Grounds has been designed from the ground up to form a thriving ecosystem.
Designed and curated to encourage the freedom to work from 9-5 and play from 5-9, this is a new archetype for work/life balance built for the workforce of the future with a focus on health and wellness.
• Permit for 35,000m² of office across five buildings
• Office tenancies from 500m²
• Co-working spaces available
• Circa 1,000m² of convenience retail and food hall operators plus a 454m² function hall
• Wellness studio
• Signage opportunities
• Signalised access from Chesterville Road
• The Park, home to curated events and artwork, yoga on The Lawn and a basketball court
• Electric share cars plus charging stations
• 100 place childcare centre
• Premium End of Trip facilities including amenities, lockers, ironing facilities and towel service
• Secure bike storage plus repair station