A VIBRANT COMMUNITY
Common Grounds steps boldly towards a new ecology of work and play. With a focus on supporting both public and private realms, this is a precinct shaped and defined by its civic sensibility. Combining a purpose-built business hub with ample green space and a vibrant mix of cafés, restaurants, wellness and retail offerings, Common Grounds has been designed from the ground up to form a thriving ecosystem.
Designed and curated to encourage the freedom to work from 9–5 and play from 5–9, this is a new archetype for work/life balance built for the workforce of the future with a focus on health and wellness.
• Over 2,000m² of ground floor retail, convenience retail and F&B tenancies
• Circa 32,000m² of office space across five buildings
• Co-working spaces
• Wellness studio
• Signage opportunities
• Signalised entry from Chesterville Road
• The Park, home to curated events and artwork, yoga on The Lawn, a basketball court and children’s playground
• Electric share cars plus charging stations
• 100 place childcare centre
• Premium End of Trip facilities including towel service
• 150 bike spaces plus repair stations
• Basement commercial carwash