A NEW WORKPLACE ECOLOGY
Work from 9-5. Play from 5-9.
Common Grounds steps boldly towards a new ecology of work and play. With a focus on supporting both public and private realms, this is a precinct shaped and defined by its civic sensibility. Combining a purpose-built business hub with ample green space and a vibrant mix of cafés, restaurants, wellness and retail offerings, Common Grounds has been designed from the ground up to form a thriving ecosystem.
Designed and curated to encourage the freedom to work from 9–5 and play from 5–9, this is a new archetype for work/life balance built for the workforce of the future with a focus on health and wellness.
• Permit for 35,000m² including 32,000m² of office across five buildings
• Co-working spaces available
• Over 2,000m² of food & beverage, retail and convenience retail
• Wellness studio
• Signage opportunities
• The Park, home to curated events and artwork, yoga on The Lawn, a basketball court and children’s playground
• Electric share cars plus charging stations
• 100 place childcare centre
• Premium End of Trip facilities including towel service
• 150 bike spaces plus repair stations