The Events Hall at the heritage listed The Goods Shed, managed by our first-class hospitality partner Atlantic Group:
- Lydiard Hall – A beautiful, historic space that can seat up to 240 guests, or be divided for smaller gatherings
- Terminus Theatre – Boasting a 308 seating capacity with a cinema sound system, perfect for local productions, film festivals, seminars and more
- Carriage Rooms – Meeting spaces equipped with state-of-the-art audio visual equipment. This space can be transformed to accommodation up to 120 guests at once
- Events Plaza – Beautifully landscaped area adjacent to the Events Hall
The Dining Hall:
- Nolans – all-day dining, featuring dishes with superb produce from local suppliers and pristine native ingredients.
- Boom Time Dumplings – Hong Kong style street food
- Itinerant Spirits- A multi-spirit destination, playing host to locals, travelers, tourists and gin, vodka and whiskey enthusiasts alike
- Quest Apartment Hotels
Parking – Free multi-deck (405 spaces) and on-grade carpark.
Dine, Play, Stay at this dynamic redevelopment and discover a world-class destination to meet, share ideas or enjoy memorable experiences, inspired by Ballarat’s spirit of possibility. For more information visit www.thegoodsshedballarat.com.au