Arriving early 2022 – The heritage listed The Goods Shed, part of the exciting redevelopment of Ballarat Station.
Discover a world-class destination to meet, share ideas or enjoy memorable experiences, inspired by Ballarat’s spirit of possibility.
Dine, Play, Stay at this dynamic redevelopment.
Dining and events by our first-class hospitality partner Atlantic Group:
- Nolans – a casual all day dining experience showcasing local producers and fresh ingredients
- Boom Time Dumplings – Dumplings to go!
- Lydiard Hall – A beautiful, historic space that can seat up to 240 guests, or be divided for smaller gatherings
- Terminus Theatrette – Boasting a 308 seating capacity with a cinema sound system, perfect for local productions, film festivals, seminars and more
- Carriage Conference Rooms – Meeting spaces equipped with state-of-the-art audio visual equipment. This space can be transformed to accommodation up to 120 guests at once
Accommodation brought to you by Quest Apartment Hotels.
More exciting announcements coming soon!
For more information visit www.thegoodsshedballarat.com.au